|SARAN Doll Hair from (Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp.) has the sought
after characteristics and functions used
in the top fashion dolls worldwide, including
Barbie, Licca-chan, Mimi and Bratz. We, UCC have supplied SARAN Doll
Hair for over 40 years as the exclusive
- Optimal gloss and color for fashion dolls.
- Anti-fungus and anti-bacterial, due to its
quick drying characteristic and zero water-absorbency.
- High fire retardancy.
- Good elastic recovery, creases do not remain.
- High tolerance for acid, alkali, oil, or
|2) NEW PRODUCTS
THERMO COLOR CHANGE :
The hair color changes with contact from body
warm air from a drier, cold water, and so
GLOW IN THE DARK :
Long lasting glow and shine in the dark.
## We can develop new hair colors according
to your needs.
|3) MAIN CUSTOMERS
- MATTEL Inc. :
- The number one toy maker in the world, BARBIE has primarily been using Asahi Kasei SARAN
doll hair since its birth.
UCC exports directly
to their factories in each
country, and has
close relationship with the
head office in
- TAKARA Co., Ltd. :
- The most popular fashion doll manufacturer
in Japan has used SARAN doll
hair since birth
of LICCA-chan. UCC is exporting to their overseas factories.
- MGA Entertainment :
- BRATZ has been a great hit since her debut in
US market in June 2001, and
was awarder of
The Family Fun Toy of the Year
- MIMI WORLD Inc. :
- MIMI is the prime product of the Mimi World that
is a No.1 doll manufacturer
in South Korea.
** SARAN is a registered trademark of Asahi
Kasei Chemicals Corporation in Japan.
** BARBIE is a registered trademark of Mattel
** LICCA-chan is a registered trademark of Takara
** BRATZ is a registered trademark of MGA
** MIMI is a registered trademark of Mimi